Saturday, November 6, 2010

regrets: I've had a few

Oh kiddies,
Mama is so sorry. I feel, once again, like I left you locked in the car with the windows cracked at Wal-marts while I was buying my econo-mega pack of Marlboros. Truth is, I've been busier than a one legged man in a butt kickin contest. I've been working hard for the money like Donna Summer. But that is no excuse. Things, they are a changing in mommas life- whether she likes it or not. I will keep you informed but for now know this:

I never meant to leave you.
I never felt the need for travel, but travel had the need for me.
The loney road is a body guard if you really want it to be.

In the meantime find some happiness wherever you are. Maybe it's the smell of fall or the color of the leafs. For me, it's the bottom of this damn bag of halloween candy I hid from them ingrates neighbor kids. Will be in touch, and if you need me, you know where to find me.

No comments:

Post a Comment